All tickets are purchased online using the temporary online booking platform our new platform will be here shortly.
Day Ticket Information
Summer Season April 1st - Oct 31st
24 Hour Night Ticket (11am-11am) - £25
Day Ticket (6am-9pm) - £12.50 (under 14s & over 65s - £10)
Winter Season November 1st - March 31st
24 Hour Night Ticket (11am-11am) - £20
Day Ticket (6am-dusk) - £10 (under 14s & over 65s - £7.50)
- All tickets must be pre-booked, daily angler numbers are strictly limited to avoid over crowding.
- All anglers must hold a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence
- The gate code will be issued on your ticket receipt, this code is only valid for your session time and please do not share this gate code with others, this is a breach of the rules and you will asked to leave the site.
- Keep a copy of your receipt as our bailiff will ask to see it, to confirm your ticket.
- To access the lakes you will need to use the back entrance, which is via the RSPCA centre, follow signs off Manea Road for RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre, then follow the road around to the end, you will then come to the back gate over looking the Mere lake. You will need to enter the gate code into this gate.
- All anglers are asked to ensure they do not arrive before the allocated times, and ensure they leave on time to allow for the next angler. Please always leave your swim clear of rubbish.
- Honey Pond is for experience anglers only.
- We operate a £10 per person cancellation policy. No refund will be given, with less than 7 days notice of the booking.
We ask all anglers to ensure they have read the rules before purchasing a ticket. Our rules are here to protect the fishery, the fish, the anglers. CCTV is in operation over the whole site.
Exclusive Lake Bookings
Are you looking to hire a fishing lake exclusively for a fishing holiday, a weekend with friends or a birthday celebration? Whatever the occasion Skylark lakes are happy to discuss exclusive lake packages with you, please contact via email on email@example.com for more information.
Bailiff Number: 01354 699773
Please share images of your catches with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org